Fleming’s Steak House – December 4th from 6:30-8:30 pm
- The importance of tax diversification – having taxable and tax free sources of income and the use of life insurance to create tax free income streams.
- An in-depth analysis of index life policy growth strategies and costs
- How to protect yourself from negative stock market results without sitting on the sidelines.
- The importance of liquidity and access to capital going forward.
- New innovations in financial products – uncapped potential with downside protection.
Who should attend:
Existing clients are always welcome. This a great way to stay informed on the strategies we are implementing.
Potential clients: Our dinner events are designed to introduce our strategies to people who would like to investigate the possibility of becoming a client. We hope you will see value and give us the opportunity to help you create wealth for life.
Click on the link below to see upcoming dates and availability.